I'M blogging again!!!:D Can't complain my blog is dead or whats not anymore yeah(:
I went out with jing today^^ at marina square. Yes, I procrastinated my jian bao again, oh wells, I will complete it today, pinky promise. Yeah, I was stoning at City Hall MRT cause I was WAYYY too early and I still thought I would be late, haha. And we went Jacks Place, took a long time trying to find the place...called the waiteress and she daod me. TWICE. Haha, ate steak and talk about random stuff, mainly her bro and my sis i guess...
Sidetracking...mumu havent msn me=(
And we present the 1 for 1 lunch thingy quite late so the gay manager( i think) was kinda piss with ask. We din't want to call the waitress and everything, very funny. Then we went for Fish Spa.
Having no sense of direction and I am leading the way, we din't know where to go and I had to call my dad....OKAY.AFTER FISH SPA you'll think that np is nothing. It makes you braver. You can't imagine how freaked out we were....OMG! $10 and 10 mins of our lives...gosh. This is what happened:
1) Dip leg in
2) Saw fishes approaching, shrieks!
3) kick them away and pull leg out
sigh, these little fishes are irritating little idiots that look like lizards/tadpoles...freaky, and there are those BIGBIG ones and BLACK BLACK ones. They have teeth mind you, it was like getting electrocuted....very scary, brbrbr, was so glad that it was over!!!!!
HAHA, so jing went to get ice cream to calm her nerves...And after that, we were penniless. wait, we have 65 cents together*grins* So being poo blokes, we could only go window shopping...sucks to be poor=( Yeah, and we went to watch the spongebob squarepants show...haha, patrick's cuter, although he looked like he had chicken pox...haha. Went arcade and saw this little girl that got the dolphin!!omg! I wna play lah!!Seems easy,and i saw the chip that is rlly cute at marina square too!!!!it has a heart and is blushing!zomg i wan!! But seems quite difficult to catch though:(
Then we went to spam trying on shoes...haha. the flourescent flats were aa and funny, tried a hell load of shoes!! very fun:D tried the heels too, haha, the pinkand blak one is nice:D But then again, its kind of ex, 29.90 bucks i think, considering tt we only had 65 cents-_- haha, I think red heels are nice!!!!jing like the shiny shiny black heels kind, haha
Went to new look and try on shoes again.
Went home after that:P
It was a fun and interesting day^^ TOODLES!
Baby,top. || 3:23 AM