<body>
Torn
Now the perfect sky is torn.
Date : Thursday, December 31, 2009
Hey people, this is going to be my last post for 2009(:


Yepps, 2009 have been a generally good year for me. I've learnt alot of things and gotten closer to alot of people:D And I am really glad for that because those people really made my life real fun and enjoyable:)

The first is my family:))
Yeps, my dad,mum and sis:D Thanks for being there for me yeah~ Though I have been so ridiculously annoying and troublesome at times, you all still put up with me:P Oopsy!haha:D Thanks daddy for always buying me food and listening rant my nonsense and always trying your best to make me happy and all. You have been such a perfect daddy that I won't want anyone else as my father:D Love you loads! Next is mummy, thanks for being silently there for me as well, although I might not always say it or expresses it, I love you as much as I do to daddy:D You have been great and I love you as well:)) Last but not least is MUMU:DDD I don't know what I would do if I din't have a sister like you:) I'd probably die of boredem or anything like that:P You have been sososososo great that I wonder how people survive without a sister manzxzxzx:D You always leave the best for me and always play with me and teach me even if you are busy((: Hahah, ILY ALOT ALOT manzx! And I know you love me too! so continue loving me !!

Next is Daria:DDDDD
Thank you for being such great classmates, I really enjoyed this year alot. I feel that we bonded alot as well and I had so much fun with you guys together as a class. The bond we form is amazing and I am really very very glad to be a part of Daria.I hope you all enjoyed 2009 as much as I did because of the great company. Daria, had been a wonderful lot and made me settled in dhs so much faster than what I thought I would((: You guys are awesome people and I hope that year 2010 will be a very fufilling for you all as well!!


Lastly, is Fancy team;D
Yeah, I never knew that you guys are so nice and stuff. I think that in that mere two months, we forged really strong bonds and I know so much more about you people((: I am real glad I am in fancy because of you people, if I weren't in fancy, I won't know how great you guys are! Thanks for being an awesome lot! Hahahah, I really enjoyed myself with you guys especially during luchtimes:) I won't forget the times and fun we had. I think that we are totally amazing team as well, although others might not think so, I think everyone of us is so great and wonderful:D JIAYOUS!!!:D I so know we can do it!

Okays, delication done...of course there are alot more people who made my 2009 so special and great:) thanks alot! If I forget to mention you guys I am so sorry!! There are just so many people that have been so special to me:)I think I have grown so much this year and its all because of you guys!:D

Now for the New Year Resolutions and wishes!:

1) Good health for my family, my friends and everyone who care about me!
2) For my family and friends to be happy!! I really really want people around me to be happy:D Happiness is infectious yeah~:D
3)Good grades, I want to do well for my family and myself, I don't want to dissapoint anyone!SO I must workk hard and not procrastinate!!!
4) Be nicer to alot more people and learn not to make pass on judgements on people and being so myopic!!!!
4) 3K to be a awesome class like 2D Make friends with my new classmates!!hahah:D
5)Survive the year happily!!!YAY!
6) Learn to care more about the people around me, like how they did to me:D
7)Read more books!!!murmurmurmur!haha, I missed those times that I keep reading and reading, although the stuff I have been reading are chick flicks(I know...hahah) I still enjoy reading alot
8) Cut down on computer usage. Enough said.
9)Be a better cadet in np
10)Treasure people around me:D


YEAP. 10 resolutions for 2010! Yes I can do it!:D Jiayou to me and you all!!!!!Enjoy the upcoming year and thanks for the memories in 2009((:

Baby,top. || 5:04 AM

Profile

Name here
I live in blabla land.
Blabla is my fav hobby.
email. || friendster.

Message


Affiliates

Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend.



Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.