I wanted to blog yesterday, but apparently I was so tired I just fell asleep after watching tao hua xiao mei.....:X
Anyway, here it goes:D
We had 4 hours of PT in the morning.*waits for reality to sink in*
4 WHOLE HOURS!!!!!!
I thought it started quite well and stuff, it was quite fun in the beginning actually...
We did arnd 50+ pumpings, 70+ sit ups, I think sit ups are good for your body^^
anw went running after that, gosh...
we had to chiong finish one lap in around 2 mins, at first was okay until we keep retrying and retrying:( I was darn tired and sad:(
xinyi cried, and yeah i felt bad too, i mean you cant help but feel for the person...haiz..
anw i tried telling her joke BUT apparently i cant tell jokes, my squadmates all gave me the diao face:(
Told her the aircon and bubble joke, the bubble joke was new okay!!
Dun wan tok too much abt the morning since its saddening.... OH and i still havent write my report...gonna do it tonight cas gaoing out later..i think:P
Unit games day was fun i think:DD
My group was BOOMZ, tsk, i came up with the group name...:D
at first was kind of sian, but things got fun after lunch:DD
I like my juniors in my group:D they very nicee=D
yijia,zachary(?),hua sheng(he was in my nightwalk group!!!), zheng jun, wen bin and weixiang
the games are kind of like the one we had before atc that kind, haha but funner
our cheer is boomz:D
boomz, the best,
we beat the rest,
boomzboomzboomzboomz
we'll always win them(I always forget this last part):P
anw, our group i/c is also veh nice, haha
we were the first group to go back then we went to the canteen,
I saw liu chao and I said hi, he dao-ed me-_- TWICE
played truth or dare...heheheh;D
had mass games, quite fun!
then debrief...although BOOMZ only got consolation, its the best group alright;D
BOOMZ!
got lectured by ms lim and mrs tay(she dint really scold us)
and then it rained very heavily:( cant go home!!!
stayed in the canteen and camped there.....wanted to call a cab, but the charges were ex, the booking fee is arnd 3 or 4 bucks, stayed in school for 1h...zzz
and the lightning was really huge, even the lightning sensor in school was alerted..... its was noisy and urk, scary:(
Thanks rachel(lim)! hahahah!:D it was really nice of you:D
anw, chionged out, i only had 1 umbrella and shared with jing, wesley used his pt kit to cover his head...
hailed the taxi and carpooled to serangoon with wesley and jing,
walau, when i went in, i knocked my head against the taxi door and i think i suffered brain damage or smth, it was very pain...
and it was very cold in the taxi..brr.
reached home and saw ai,
the lil boy very sad lah!!steal his dad money to buy his dad's time, although its cliche, i still think its very sad, then the lil boy died....
the show damn stupid, esp the zhengchang and congmin-.-
p.s watched hamtaro today!!!:D
thats all folks:D
OH,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!!!<3(31.10.2009)
Baby,top. || 11:57 PM