I think I really din't hit my expectations...
Yes I regretted, but what can I do? I'll just work harder and treat this as a lesson learnt,
cause it really sucked seeing your parents' dissapointed faces...
I know they had higher expectations, yet to make me feel good, they said it was alright already...
gosh, thanks daddy and mummy
Everytime I read that email I will cry...And blame myself for being such a failure
"Hi Mumu , Kuku Last night (16 Sep 09) attend the old boy class gathering again. They talk about moving to
new condo , changing new model car , talking investment and businesss, checking black berry phone etc. I was just sitting nothing much to contribute :(
But later when they change the topic to children, talking on which school their children attended etc. Yes this time my eye "sparkle" , and when they know my child is from Hwa Chong JC and Dunman High they were so ........amaze, I told them is my gene :) ,at this moment, my feeling was awesome and I was so proud of myself. :)
Bye"
I feel so blessed being your daughter.
I really really love you daddy.
Baby,top. || 7:52 AM