I am back, again:P
Anyway, this week has been great i supppose(:
But, i feel rather stressed up recently...Idk why.. and its like urk, I keep sleeping ..=P
I know I know that is kind of piggish..
Oh well, forget it, anyway yesterday was wonderful=)
WE WON MSP:D (insert hearts)
haha loads of love((: Was really happy when we won then we were screaming backstage!!Cant believe it though, took awhile for reality to sink in:B
THANKS FOR ALL THE ENCOURAGEMENTS AND GOODLUCKS PEEPS!!!!They really worked!:D Haha, thank you 2D especially((:
Those well wishes and comments abt of msp(: Yayness, I feel really blessed!The feeling's awesome(:
Other than that, I don't think much things happened, and i must stop sleeping so much!!!!
Ohkay, the reality of EOYs are sinking n:(
I should start studying, but...oh well, if i only accomplished that..speaking of which, I want new earstuds! I dropped them:((
GOGOGO!
OH still got computing.... which as usual they flimed SSS, aww, I know they dont mean it cause I rock, I really
yeah, so bye folks!
Baby,top. || 5:28 AM