<body>
Torn
Now the perfect sky is torn.
Date : Friday, July 3, 2009
Okay, I should at the very LEAST attempt to revive my very dead blog.

Kay, this week have been fun(: Not bad at all!!!
Other then Mrs Tay popping us with TWO pop quizzes....ZZZ
That kind off feeling came back again...and i don't like it:(

Oh, and I still have two more NCO reports to go!!! Quite an achievement!!!!!! Though its easier than writing LA essays:( Ah well, shouldn't complain so much, life still have to go on...=)

Recently I keep taking afternoon naps...zzz..sleepyhead:P

And I love 2D(:MAXX!!(: Had fun playing game withsianglin,angelyn,tsejie,yy,rachel l, carolyn,yulian,jiechong and junyou:D

OH man, I suck at playing the "follow the leader" game:/ How they guess its me one?! AND I was the only one that did the forfeit, haha(:

jiechong love to come up with funny actions-_- haha...
And i think we bully yulian and jie chong alot:P Cas we keep slapping them...haha, too bad!:P
AND the tarzan game, I thought I would win!!!!!Is idk which side lor....zzz
We played the murderer squeeze hand thing, I was beside jiechong, they told us to look down when agelyn is choosing the murderer and detective...SOMEHOW, JIECHONG WAS SHAKING LIKE CRAZY, AND CAS I WAS HOLDING HIM, I STARTED SHAKING AS WELL-__- then I really cannot stand it and I look up and told jiechong to stop laughing cas he was shaking, apparently yy looked up too cas yy was holding jiechong the other side-_-

Apparently joey and yy BURST MY BUBBLE~~~my talent!!!!T.T
And sianglin hid my honey lemon juice and I freaked out cas I thought someone stole it...zzz
THANKS ALOT ARH SIANGLIN*glares*

In the end we still use pyramid for our cereal box...tsktsk, too lazy to change alr lah....:P

fun week!=D

Baby,top. || 1:30 AM

Profile

Name here
I live in blabla land.
Blabla is my fav hobby.
email. || friendster.

Message


Affiliates

Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend.



Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.