I am here to blog!*not really actually:P*
Day out yesterday!:D-I kupped like 90% from her blog:P-Legend:
Black=felicia
Orange=me
Yay! Today went out with Shuling =D VERY FUN & tired at the same time. Went to watch hannah montana the movie heh XD That guy, Travis is SUPER SHUAI! LOL. SHULING! HIS REAL NAME IS LUCAS TILL AND HE IS 18! haha, you got chance ;D psps. I cried while watching hannah montana the movie.... I suddenly remembered we screamed and shouted too much in the cinema >< Yay! I got chance:D*hyperventilates!*LOL, and the cinema not alot of people bah...Hopefully we din't disturb them..
oops.
BUT SHULING YOU KEEP SAYING TRAVIS VERY SHUAI WHILE I CRYING.
I am sorry! I seriously din't know that you were crying!!!But, he's really shuai!!!!:D
Yay! then afterwards we bought my father’s day present
AND I BOUGHT BEING NIKKI!!!!~~
Tell me the ending!:P
I’M THE LUCKIEST GIRL IN THE WHOLE WORLD =DD
and we went for neoprints ;D
We took one pic with me on the bicycle,
note:
me = dun know how to ride a bike
thus,
me on a bike = DANGER!
Lol, I din't know how to play the piano as wellXD
Then we went arcade to play!
The shooting game was super scary
SHOOT MORE WHEN YOU’RE SCARED ;D
I quite suck at that, just randomly shoot! heheh
Then we played the basketball thing,
note:
shuling = throwing the ball will hit something and bounce back to attack us
Oops!Lousy thrower:P I was never good in basketball! Someone couch me please?:P
Luckily I caught it.
When we finished the round,
I turned back and saw 5 guys staring at us,
bemused expression much?
Were they? I din't saw them+ din't know of their existence!Too blur:P
I guess so.
SO EMBARRASSING!
she was so pro!:D I think it was 7:1, and as expected, i was the 1:P
I WAS SUPER ROUGH AND WE WERE LOUD.
Also got people stare.
OOPS.
Then we went to seven eleven to buy drinks and walk to orchard mrt station.
WE GOT DRUNK.
BY POKKA PEACH TEA AND F & N GRAPE =O
Then we were like laughing and walking in zig-zag down the pathway.
I was trying to walk in a straight line!
And I decided to make a list…
THE TOP FIVE MOMENTS OF MY LIFE WHICH I CRIED FOR THE STUPIDEST REASONS:1. For POKEMON. (Season 1 episode 12 "Good bye Pikachu", because Pikachu leaving. The Pokemon movie with Serebii, because Serebii died. The Pokemon movie with latios and latias, because Latios died...)
2. For HANNAH MONTANA THE MOVIE. (awww.....Travis was angry that miley didn't tell him she was hannah and then in the end her father also break up with the girl he like. Plus the song for the caterpillar and butterfly thing was NICE! I think I cried when hannah took off her wig on stage lol! then travis came and shuling kept saying he was shuai while I pulled at her sweater and tried not to cry)
3. For PRI. 1 SPORTS DAY (I was a dumb dumb child back then and cried cause' we didn't win anything HAHA. I faked that my stomach was aching ) 4. For the fact that my dad BOUGHT A NEW HOUSE (I was still a dumb child at pri. 6 [I think] and ended up taking alotta pics of my house with my phone so that I won’t forget it =X) 5. For the fact that I SPENT 4 HOURS AS A CHUNG CHENG HIGH MAIN STUDENT (Just because I was there 4 hours, I was so emotional that I have a “connection” with it and cried on my way to River Valley……WEIRD CHILD I KNOW.) OMG, I’M W.E.I.R.D! Oh well, I can memorise them alr!:D
haha, shuling I shall pack lucas till up and send him to you for your belated present =D
YES!!!!!!XD WHOOOOOO~~~~plus your yearbook maybe?:P
YAY! done blogging:DBYE FOLKS!!!
Baby,top. || 6:42 AM