<body>
Torn
Now the perfect sky is torn.
roller coaster.
Date : Monday, May 18, 2009
zomg, I do not know what the hell is wrong with me, recently i just feel that things plain sucks, don't go my way,
BUT, its not the case, its like, i tried to think of the things that make me piss, and i can't think of any.
Gosh, i am crazy,
and I need to save myself man

There might be one thing that was really pissing,
my TV just screw me! Damn it!
It's like watch until halfway, then the tv will turn mute,
I have to off it and on it again so the tv will "talk"
That is SO pissing, especially when i was watching spiderman just now, and i missed all the action!
RAWR.

Realized something,
After I wake up from afternoon naps, I will be like damn dao and ap
seriously, i know that i am being ap, but
i just continue doing that o.o
that further proves that i m crazy. to a large extent.

In case you have'nt notice, I am piss

and i don't know why!!

But still, before i forget,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY REGINA!

Baby,top. || 7:50 AM

Profile

Name here
I live in blabla land.
Blabla is my fav hobby.
email. || friendster.

Message


Affiliates

Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend.



Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.