FridayYAY! Holidays are finally here!!!:D *screams for joy*
anw, i know tsetse fly is going to miss calling me bitch:P tsk, i am going to miss calling her bimbo;D
Mr Han's leaving us!! Damn sad :'(
He is such a nice nice teacher:D Hope he can like continue teaching us!! hahah, then he can erase the "byebye" in the board we made for him:D
But during science, I was extremely sleepy!!I am sure if my head touhes my table, I am going to fall asleep...zzz
And i thought that there will not be history today because i thought ms tang said there will be spring cleaning, but apparently we are only missing maths because of that:( Somehow, there wasnt the end of school term mood this time round...
But during spring cleaning, was damn fun, went round *clapclap* beary hug-ing, hahah, don't be tramatised if i gave you random hugs! And we played some silly games, haha, It was suppose to be "CHILDHOOD" games, and apparently, I have got NO childhood cause I never heard of the game before:C tsktsk.
Got back my report book, yeah and news of GPAs seemed to be spreading like wildfire 0.o, idk how many people asked for my gpa alr><><) But papa and mama doesnt seem to happy about that either, they are like nonchalent-.-, unless i flunk my stuff...oh well, I dont think results really matter to them, haha((: its good like that anyway!
Had usher breifing later on and i dint go for NPCC, then realised we need a leave form for that!!!! Ran around the school to find one, but later on weiwei ma'am says after activity go and get the leave form, so had to run back to LT4 for breifing, Jing left SHORTLY after for rio tito* science competition thing and regina came to sit beside me! haha, she is so funny! Had the school tour breifing, the SC was quite cute, hahah.. Then in the end dint get leave form after all....they said monday morning...Oh well, went home with jing and her friends, her friends veh cute! haha!
My aircon chose to spoil at this point of time!!! When the weather's so bad, humid and stuff!:C the my papa bought a fan for me, until the man come to fix the aircon, i am going to use the fan..AND the next day, cause the fan was blowing at me directly, i developed a cough already!:c Dont come near me!!!!Dont was to spread my cough bug to you all:D I am nice((:
SaturdayWent to meet Jing at 6.45 to have out breakfast at macs, and I realised BIG breakfast is just dismantling the burger-.= and adding a scambled egg?!?! LOL! Waited for his brother, but it was too late, so he dint go with us..haha, then he smsed jing say if he see me veh paiseh, i was like call him to call me" piao liang jie jie", as a PASSING REMARK!! Then Jing really sms him to call me that.....NOW IS I PAISEH!!!haha, but he veh nice((:
Reached school, reported and all that, went to get leave form from Junrong sir but Mrs Kong was saying this isnt the right time cause they are all busy, so we are getting the leave form on monday. then rushed off to library to do ushering, the first parent was the most nice one!haha, ushering is fun!!! And i got the EDS balloon! so cute!! skipskip, cause i wna play my game, haha, tsktsk.
shall continue tmr or smth, byebye!!!
Baby,top. || 7:19 AM