<body>
Torn
Now the perfect sky is torn.
freedom!
Date : Friday, May 15, 2009
I am so extremely glad that all the CTs this term is over!:D
YAYNESS!I can relax alr!:D

I went to help put up those posters for the police thing, and Ms Teng dint tell me i need not go for the duty if I helped out in the morning!! And so I went, and i did from 10.25-10.45 cause i got my shift wrong:C tsktsk.

Anyway, i totally do not have ball sense dokay, i am sure the ball hates me:O it kept slipping away from me, hahah, i am lousy;X

Had geog CT later on, hmm, felt quite relieved though! yay! And chiong to canteen for the booth thing. AND i think most of them who did the thingy is 2D people!yay! I was telling david and john that i have the most customers:D And alot of them got the LIMITED EDITION WATER BOTTLES:D Bet the love it! Especially regina and zishan, they are posing with the water bottle:DD

Science was quite boring, dint really understand...But oh well, i will figure it out somehow:D And History was next, Mrs Kang is getting funnier each day! Now i think History lessons are damn entertaining! And i feel werid cause I DINT disturb yijie today, tried to do so during history:D tsktsk. I HATE PEARS *winks to yijie*

Maths next, so many homework! Anyway, i heard shushu, then i was thinking o.o, is someone calling me or something? AND i realised it was yongying, hahah, and i called her yongyong. so funny;P

Came home and called my dad to buy 1.5 of like drinks so I can have the bottle, i swear idk how to survive without my dad dokay, and i went to facebook abit and stuff, then slept:x and then ate dinner, watched tv, and now I am here blogging:D slackish, but i like;D And, tmr whole day gone cause of np D: wish me luck peeps! 9 hours!!!!PTM is also tmr, my papa says he is going to find me, but i said i will be all around the school:D haha, chiong homework on Sun, but i am glad that all that started, ended:D Glad that I walk through and completed all my commitments and academics in the first half of the year! OH MY! I actually wonder how i survived:D

Thanks to everyone who made it possible!

:D BYE :D

Baby,top. || 7:19 AM

Profile

Name here
I live in blabla land.
Blabla is my fav hobby.
email. || friendster.

Message


Affiliates

Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend.



Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.