<body>
Torn
Now the perfect sky is torn.
Date : Friday, March 6, 2009
yay me! Gosh, just realized my most 'decent post' was like two weeks ago? Opps, neglecting my blog:( Anyway, will all those CTs coming up, its seriously killing me! blah. Haha, I thought i screwed my Maths, but i got quite okay!(: yayness! OH, i have random things to talk about..and due to my STM, i kind of forgot le.... and i feel that i am really a sucky LC group leader:(( Omg, I suck:(( epic fail:(( I feel that i am like incompetent:( If we dint win or something, probably my fault..:( AND i dint go alot of debates practice cause of LC prep:(( WAHHH! I totally cannot manage my time well man, and i thought i could-.- And my papa said if i cant cope then quit debates... NO!!! yeah, i aint a good speaker, but i think the practices are fun:D the problem is whether i can cope anot...oh my...

okay enough of that rant! WHOO! at least CT1as are over, that would cheer me up for one week?:DDokay, thats hyperbole!!:D ms chan should be proud of me yeah(: anyway, idk what to blog about.. my limewire's screwy? super random-.- I GOT FACEBOOK! i created cause my sis have one, teehee:P And my dad created one also cause my sis and i have one:D And he is crazzyyy over it:P cute right? my papa(: oh and i realised that there are ALOT of March babies:Dme too! But mine's during the holidays!yay! But my mumu is going to her hwa chong dinner thing and is going to pangseh me on my birthday!:'( WL! kuku's pissed! But she is going to give me a budget of $40-50 for my bdae present:D And my papa's going get me contacts:D

okay i really duno what to update:P byebye!

Baby,top. || 8:39 PM

Profile

Name here
I live in blabla land.
Blabla is my fav hobby.
email. || friendster.

Message


Affiliates

Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend.



Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.