IM BACK FOLKS:D
betcha miss me:DD
I think i was so primitive-ish and technology-less for the last45hours....
shall blog about leisure camp first, then my very fulfilling Thursday(:
Day 1Everything was quite screwed before reporting because Jingyee din't bring the spare flagpole cause his brother broke it apparently-.- then was the pioneering competition:D Okay i guess? Nothing much, except we were damn scared our things got stolenD: yeaps.. then NIGHTWALK, gosh before that I was kinda freaking out.. But this year's ghost story wasn't scary at all and I heard before those storiesD: And some girls wanted to go to the toliet, so jiateck sir lead the way. THEN the lights went out wor!!It was like total pitch black, I was screaming and ran out, one junior said it was my scream that scared her:P sorry!We were wth-ing, then jiateck sir came down and asked what happened, confirm is he switch off one lor! We were telling him to say he did it to assure us and he said it, and I said "I knew it". Kiara was still rather freaked out? cause she was still talking about it at the carpark.. and jiateck sir was like saying i was calm:D of course! cause i knew he did it!Nightwalk wasnt scary, even the toliet encounter was more scary than that... The 3A classroom thing was seriously pissing..cause idk what they want, saw the paper with "female", the pass to the sirs, they threw it on the floor-.- Every paper we gave them they threw it on the floor and I really do'nt know what to do:C Then after nightwalk realised we were suppose to put the paper together and decode"there is no such thing as a female bull" lawlz.
kay the xingfang ma'am station was uber uber funny. I went through cause xingfang ma'am wanted me to play with her son, then an ex-nao dragged me to a chair and i just sat there and wait, and wait, and wait,and wait somemore, until the ex-nco wanted to drag me down the stairs and i was like "No! I am not suppose to go missing!" but there is another ex-NCO that told me to follw:( so went down and wait, and wait and wait for lionel and the year1. The year 1 damn imba!He wasnt at all scared!!!After that lionel and the year one finally managed to escape after donkey years and the year 1's shoes are missing, poor thing. The year one got stuck in the toliet o_o and we save him out:D The rest was okay, and i just plop on my sleeping bag when i reach dorm man!:O
Day2PT D: the circuit one was veh funny:DDD especially the wheelbarrow station:DD
dokay, I am tired to blog about the rest:C so that all!:D and ohhhhhhhhhhhh SIRIUS GOT THIRD, LIKE SERIOUSLY?!!!:Dyay!
tag replies
JOEY: YAY! you really tag everyday!!!:D and i updated again!!!!:D
Angelyn:yay me! I updated again:D
Anythinkk: It is NOT a compliment ._.
Ad: NAH ,she werent talking about who you like._.
corliss: HARLOOO!!!:DD
cjs: HELLOOOO:DD
TSEJIE: nah she dint blog for me, it i quote from addy's blog but i forgot to put the blockquote thingy._.
Baby,top. || 6:03 AM