<body>
Torn
Now the perfect sky is torn.
Date : Saturday, February 14, 2009
helllloooo:D
I am back!!ANW, before anything yet..
HAPPY VAlENTINES' DAY!
I got prezzies!!!!!! I mean thanks for all the prezzies, smses, and msning me wishing me a happy friendship or valentine, or both!YAY(: Thanks to you peeps I feel LOVED:D yeap! I aint suppose to be blogging here now:/ but give me a break, numbers driving me crazy:( I got a ROSE:D from...
guess?
guess?
guess?!
Its mumu! yeah! our "cold war" over le!! she bought this chio rose for meee!!!:D and its fake somemore:D Anw, what a boring valentines day i had:( Early in the morning i had class comm trng for CIP reps:( Erm a little boring, but i made friends:D some parts of the thing quite funny also:D Like the "save the egg princess" and "food fiesta" HOHO:D year ones were super enthu(: yeap, then went home and did the weekly routine, went MY CUTE GRAMMA's house:D*tsktsk* still rmb everytime jamie ask me out during the weekends then i had to go my gramma's house and tt really piss her off:D BUT, my gramma's really cute:D
And new year ended alr:( and the last angbao my papa gave me, he wrote a letter inside, damn touching....AHHH that made me cry, like i read everytime i cry:/ 3 times le:(

REALLY BORED! I shall blog about CUGC:D
anw, ate lunch with Jingyu:D and i wrote in the noticeboard at foyer there,"who will you defend?" i wrote everybody, then i added jingyu but i spelled it as "jinyu":/ hahah, and she wrote she will defend me:D yay! haha, had songleader rehersal and the wu lao shi look kinda piss and got one teacher kept telling us to smile...LOL. The last part had to HOLD HANDS, last minnute thing, and then i was being torn apart, cas the guides was swaying to the left and yuhao was swaying to the right, and hence, i was torn apart:o Then after the rehersal went back to PT:( hahah, but we only did 4 rounds and 30 pumpings:D heheh, and we had to teach the squad the mass dance, when we also not really sure:/ hahah, just teach them in random bits and pieces:D And the turning part the weiqi very blind then he step my toe!!!!!damn pain! my little finger and big toe! Wearing track pants very hot lo, then i saw like smoke like that, i thought i was smoking, then heheh, i went to tell jingyu "i am smoking hot!' LOLLER(: heheh, actually is not me, there is really smoke..:/ Then had dinner and stuff, went to hall and saw the year3 senoirs, the Mark guy is very gay... OMG.hahah(: and we had lightsticks!!!yay! but during the campfire my lightsticks both broke!>:( Yeah and after the campfire my voice CROAKED:/ like seriously CROAKED?! Quite okay i suppose, but the mass dance that part we kinda run around the "fire" and accidentally switch of the light:/ LOL. got one part the teachers were looking at me and i freaked out:/ I was standing in front of the "guests" but i have feeling we were blocking them from the view:/The last part had to HOLD HANDS right?(everybody has to do it, normal.) I was kinda freaking cold, the my palms were icy i suppose, but the scouts, idk why their hands are like freaking warm:O And tdy yuhao ask me on msn why my hands were so cold-.- LOLLER. Yeap and when i went home, i saw zishan! and then her friend, whom i dont know said " hi shuling"..I sorta stoned and say "hello, sorry i dont know you, how you know me?" she said the guides probably all know who i am since rachel L and those 2d girls were screaming my name and stuff:/ hahah thanks for supporting! The end(:



Baby,top. || 6:07 AM

Profile

Name here
I live in blabla land.
Blabla is my fav hobby.
email. || friendster.

Message


Affiliates

Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend.



Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.