okok, i know i am not keeping my promise to blog lesser:/
haha, oh wells. Today's the first day of school! I was actually so excited that i cannot sleep!! Ok, one part is my alarm clock keeps ticking away which is seriously annoying. Really regretted reviving the hamtaro-.- The other reson is cause I am hungry and got nothing to eat:O Tell me how do you sleep with your stomach protesting?
TODAY'S DHS HOMECOMING!And I guess the concert was quite okay? But my legs were seriously NUMB:( I cant even stand up properly..And i realise i was a GLUTTON:( Me dont like it, I am so going to gain weight alr:/ NVM(: The new campus was H-U-G-E! o-o I am lost alr!! And on a sad note, our classroom was on level FIVE:( At first i still thought it was okay, like excerise? But after climbing the countless flights of stairs, BOOHOO, I cant imagine having to climb that high everyday!wth-.= And Ms Tang was 'you three good friends still tgt..(ssomething liddat) Time to mix around.'OPPS! We are being loner-ish and outcast-ish:( TEEHEE(: On the whole i think today still quite okay lah:D I am ready for this!
And then i went out with my sis, cas she wanted to cut her hair. Saw alot of peeps, Darren(cara's cousin) was waving to me in KFC i was like huh? you waving to me? Then i turn around, but there is only me!Then i wave back, she smiled.I was really tring to figure who she is...then went inside KFC to ask her:D haha. I saw Ivy(choir junior) but she dint saw me:O GOBBLED down my shrooms burger:) And went to the wallet shop and i bought a wallet at $13, oringinal price $33. It's a steal!:D(plus my current wallet-used for only one day. is really hideous:O plus my sis susppect that my ah ma has the same wallet at me..*gasps-then falls to the ground*) LOVE my purchase! And i saw dhs peeps, i was like okay, they dunno me, then i say______:O got out of the shop...then went in l8r on to buy.:D
My sis dint cut her hair in the end cas all was too ex. PLUS i saw the ex-C.I..0-0 *SHOCKED* Then went to take neoprints, hehe, damn zilian:D My sis was happy, cas she said she look chio in the neoprint:D heheh. The background v nice, PLUS my editing skills is superb!(ego egoXD) Then my backbone hurts and i go homeXD
End of day/Story!
Baby,top. || 3:40 AM