<body>
Torn
Now the perfect sky is torn.
Date : Friday, January 9, 2009
heheh!!
i super happy!cas my blog is not dead for once:D ytd was toturous man:C I ran so much that every inch of my body's hurting:O I think liddat i cannot join track le:X hahah. then year 1 v. unfair!!cause i was having the parade thingy..then tthey were dinning!!!Somemore their dinner got ice cream!!!RAWR!!wth-.-.Shall be nice and not be jealous with them;D OH, and ytd's PT's damn tedious!0-0 and i had to write the yr1 UG postcard too:D mine's cheryl and zihan(boy right?) from 1E(:And going back home that time me and jingyu sit the oppsite one so can sit mah. THEN we were kinda gossiping about people and then i suddenly realise weiqi(2f) was like sitting behind us smirking!!!ZOMGXZXX! Jingyu was like"you better not tell arh", then i was like" you still owe me my little finger!" LOLS. But he damn emo one, so doubt he will say anythingXD

and then me jingyee david and weiqi was the UG campfire leaders..my sis told me to be cas i think even if you are not the campfire thing you still have to go right? hahah. I going out later!
heheh! WAH can somebody confirm with me that the maths revision quiz is only bbase on holiday assignment right? if its revision for the whole thing i DIE:( heheh:D

tag replies:
Joey: yupe!talking on msn is really more efficient!lols:D TYVM for helping me ask and stuff liddat, but erm i dont think so.. super unfit:C SORRY!ps. dun be angry or sad kays?(:

Roy: huh erm okay mah, i think my blog very normal leh:( I dont take photos so how to post?:D

mumu:*faints* I DUN WAN TO ENTERTAIN YOU LE!HMPF!>:(

sot:yup!!hahahs(: she same cca as you:DD

Angelyn: hahah, timing not very important bah:D cas i dont look at the time0-0 heheh. neeways, you still not convinced he is roy? hahah, why stalker?0-0 AND I TAG YOU LE!!!!!:D


toodles!

Baby,top. || 8:49 PM

Profile

Name here
I live in blabla land.
Blabla is my fav hobby.
email. || friendster.

Message


Affiliates

Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend.



Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.