<body>
Torn
Now the perfect sky is torn.
Date : Tuesday, October 14, 2008


YAY!!!MY HIATUS IS OVERRRR


!!


okay me learnt so many things:(


1. I will not do last minute revision EVER again, too much a price to pay


2. My GPA is so dead:(


3. I DO NOT have time to do chinese AND la AND MURDEROUS MATHS:(


4. I have to much time for cl paper 1


5. I need to READ


6. I am addicted to the computer:(


7. I am damn slack


8. I keep sleeping


9. I aint feeling the heat of EOYs and therefore.. :(





okay so far so much:(


I am like damn sad can?!


I realise my mistakes alr...


I wont do them EVER again:X


wont do last min revision and all that shit cas its really bad:(


time myself for maths! rawr!!!


okay..enough of ranting..l8r gna do a lame thing.but i aint telling you:)


anyways..


imma glad eoys are over:)





some random stuff:


I SAW MRS SIM:)IN THE LIBRARY:)SHE IS AS NICE:)and she say hong wen 21 nov relocation i think then its lyk they will WALK from the old campus to the new campus(:and she told me to join them:) shall post it on 6r's blog l8r(: haha(:





oh yeah, while walking to bugis to eat lunch right..there is this jap shop then they make the fake food and display outside right? i was like," look very yummy hor?" well apparently there was a cleaner cleaning the display window and he STARED at me..damn paiseh:X


and i got stranded in bugis:( cas rain then we no umbrella:(





i lyk taylor swift the love story MV very nice!!!but idk why they removed it alr:O


i cannot dl audi leh! dunnoe why:(





awww i miss blogging(:


i want to watch HSM3! who wants to watch with me?^^


haha i took a zilian photo with *ahem* the hsm promo posters*ahem* haha


sianglin and angelyn know how zilian i was:)


kuakua





ANYWAY..HE moved out!!!!!


YAY!! lemme fa xie!!!!!


the grass is greener,


the air is fresher,


the place is cleaner,


the place is bigger,


the world is such a better place to live in!:D





anyway today trained netball until 2!!!!!


WL damn tired sia:(


tse jie keep hitting me when i was defending her.


so horny:<


haha


oh and i owe her a b'dae prezzie:(


sorry


:(

kay i shall find other things to do!

toodles!!

i will update regularly!


Baby,top. || 1:07 AM

Profile

Name here
I live in blabla land.
Blabla is my fav hobby.
email. || friendster.

Message


Affiliates

Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend.



Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.